Make A Donation
The cold reality is that I need both time and money to successfully campaign for the opportunity to serve you. I can't do it without your help.
- If you can help me with funding, please do.
- If you can volunteer your time to help me get things done, please do that too.
How to Make a Donation
Thank you for your interest in donating to my campaign!
- Donations can NOW be made securly on-line,
with your credit card or electronic check.
- To make donations by mail, please send your donations to:
Committee to Elect Larry Liston
℅ Charles Baggs
2337 N. Circle Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Make checks payable to "The Committee to Elect Larry Liston"
- No corporate checks please
- Donations are limited to $200 pre-primary, $200 post-primary ($400 total made anytime during the entire election cycle)
- State law requires us to report Occupation/Employer information for all donations of $100 or more, so please include this information with your check
- Campaign contributions are not tax deductible.
A Special Note from Larry Liston
A special thanks to all of you who have contributed to my campaign. Be it time, money, or words of encouragement, I could not have done it without each of you!